Thursday, September 20, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to Empowered,
CCMA’s new and improved blog!

We are excited to bring you a new school year full of opportunities, best practices, idea-sharing, videos, reviews, reflections and more. Check back weekly to see what our guest bloggers want to share with you. We hope you find here a space to share experiences and request ideas, as well as to ask questions of other members. Suggestions – including topics, themes, and best practices - are most welcome! Thank you for the work you do and for sharing it with fellow CCMA members! Happy blogging!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to all CCMA members to the wonderful world of blogging. I have several which are my favorites to read and of those, I regularly post on two or three.

    A bit of intro: I am a "Professor-Deacon" whose career spanned over 40 years now within Ohio's two-year college movement: part-time faculty; full-time faculty; full time administration; and now retired (of sorts).

    Some of you, over the years, have read my articles in CROSSROADS. My suggestion is to try and find "Notes from the Deacon Study" in the Fall 2009 issue. It gives a pretty good summary of my environment.

    Only the very best of blessings!

    Deacon Norb in Ohio

    ReplyDelete